Ashcroft Location will be staying open
Sale items listed below for following dates:
October 29 to November 17 - 9am to 5pm
We accept cash,credit,debit
- FREE PUMPKINS WITH PURCHASE
- Without Purchase - ALL PUMPKINS: 99¢ each
- 3 lbs Red Onions: 99¢ each
- 3 lbs Yellow Onions: 99¢ each
- 50 lbs Winter Onions - $7.99 a bag
- 25 lbs Winter Storage Onions - $9.99 for 2 bags or $6.99 each
- 25 lbs Winter Red Onions - $9.99 for 2 bags or $6.99 each
- 20 lbs Winter Storage Carrots - $9.99 for 2 bags or $6.99 each
- 20 lbs Winter Storage Beets - $9.99 for 2 bags or $6.99 each
- 50 lbs Unwashed Russet, Yellow, Red Potatoes - $9.99 each if you buy three (mix or match) or more and if you buy less then 3 regular $12.99 each
- 20 lbs Ambrosia - $9.99 a bag
- 20 lbs Gala Apples - $9.99 a bag
- 20 lbs other varieties - $9.99 a bag
- Loose Gala, Pink lady, Granny Smith, Fuji, Nicola, Salish, Jonagold, Spartan, Macs, Goldens, Red delicious, Braeburn, Anjou pears - 99¢/lb
- Acorn, Spaghetti, Butternut, Kabocha - $1.99 each.
- Assorted Squash - 99¢ each
- Sweet Potatoes & Yams - 99¢/lb
- Parsnip - 99¢/lb
- Yellow Turnip - 99¢/lb
- 20 lbs Russet, Yellow, Red Potatoes - $7.99 each or buy two bags (mix and match) for only $9.99.
- Fresh Local Russian Red Garlic - $9.99/lb
- Leeks - 99¢ each
- X-large cabbage some as large as 16 lbs - $1.99 ea
- X-large sweet & red onions - 50¢ each
- Loose Brussel Sprouts - $1.99/lb
- Coloured Peppers - $1.99/lb
- Beefsteak Tomatoes - $1.49/lb
Still wide assortment of jams, sauces and Mexican products to choose from.
Find this post on FACEBOOK and like, share, comment: "Still Open" and be entered in a draw to win a$50 gift card. 5 prizes to be won.
We are pet Friendly and would remind people to just bring a leash for there pet if they come.
See you soon down at Desert Hills Ranch in Ashcroft.
Cache Creek location is closed till August 1st 2020.
Thanks for all the support. If you would like to purchase any more product it’s a quick drive down to Ashcroft.
Welcome to Desert Hills Ranch
We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm at the Ashcroft & Cache Creek locations.
Early in the 20th century, settlers of Ashcroft found that its rich volcanic soil produced some of the best produce in the world. They found that as long as you added water to the fertile soil, it would grow nearly anything. Over a hundred years later, we at Desert Hills are committed to bringing you the finest produce available. From the careful selection of only the best seed to the gentle harvesting and packing, we monitor our products every step of the way to ensure you receive the best produce on the market.
Family owned and operated since 1983.
We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm
at the Ashcroft location.
Cache Creek location is closed (open August 1, 2020).