Desert Hills Ranch Specials
Specials: Sept 13th - Sept 20th
Open 9-5, 7 days a week
The displays are well on there way down at Desert Hills Ranch in Ashcroft and the official opening of the pumpkin patch is September 28 but in the meantime we have some amazing deals this week down on the farm.
- Unwashed 50 lbs Russet Potatoes - $14.99
- Unwashed 50 lbs Yukon Potatoes - $14.99
- Unwashed 50 lbs Red Potatoes - $14.99
- 20 lbs Carrots - $7.99 a bag
- 20 lbs Beets - $7.99 a bag
- 50 lbs Jumbo Beets - $9.99 a box
- Winter onions 25 lbs - $4.99 each
- Field Tomatoes - 50¢/lb
- Roma Tomatoes - 65¢/lb
- Peaches - $1.49/lb
- Gala Apples - 65¢/lb
- Mac Apples - 50¢/lb
- Honeycrisp Apples - $1.29/lb
- Bartlett Pears - 97¢/lb
- 25 lbs Mixed Coloured Peppers - $19.99 a case
- Acorn, speckled acorn, spaghetti, butternut, orange Hubbard, green Hubbard, Delicata, Kabocha and pie pumpkins - $1.99 each
- Large pumpkins - $2.99 each
- Celery - $2.49 each
- Red Russian Garlic - $9.99/lb
- 25 lbs Red Onions - $7.99 a bag
- 50 lbs Sweet Onions - $9.99 a bag
- Sweet Potatoes - $1.99/lb
- Yams - $1.99/lb
- Purple Yams - $1.99/lb
- Yellow Yams - $1.99/lb
- Assorted Peppers - 99¢/lb
Up coming taco days are last weekend in September and every weekend in October. Desert Hills Ranch is going big this fall. Stay tuned for the Fall festival post coming soon. This is an event you won't want to miss so write it down in your calendar: September 28 to October 31.
Find this post on FACEBOOK and like, share, comment "PUMPKIN" and win an all expenses paid, full day with the family, including: lunch, pumpkin rides and $100 worth of fresh produce!
Welcome to Desert Hills Ranch
We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm at the Ashcroft & Cache Creek locations.
Early in the 20th century, settlers of Ashcroft found that its rich volcanic soil produced some of the best produce in the world. They found that as long as you added water to the fertile soil, it would grow nearly anything. Over a hundred years later, we at Desert Hills are committed to bringing you the finest produce available. From the careful selection of only the best seed to the gentle harvesting and packing, we monitor our products every step of the way to ensure you receive the best produce on the market.
Family owned and operated since 1983.
We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm
at the Ashcroft & Cache Creek locations.