It's finally time!!
The weekend everyone has been looking forward too. We are fully stocked with beautiful produce and unlimited supply of tomatoes and freestone peaches.
Specials: August 16 - 22
Open: 9 am to 5 pm - 7 days a week
- Field Tomatoes - 65¢/lb
- Roma Tomatoes - 79¢/lb
- Freestone Peaches - 99¢/lb
- 50 lbs Green Cabbage - $9.99 a bag
- 40 lbs Sweet Onions - $19.99 a box
- 25 lbs Mixed Coloured Peppers - $19.99 a box
- 25 lbs Red Onions - $9.99 a bag
- 20 lbs Carrots - $9.99 a bag
- 20 lbs Golden Beets - $9.99 a bag
- Assorted squash - $2.49 each
- Green Cabbage - $1.99 each
- Red Cabbage - $1.99 each
- Cauliflower - $1.99 each
- Broccoli - 99¢/lb
- Cantaloupe - 99¢ each
- Hami melon - 99¢ each
- Honeydew melon - 99¢ each
- Canary melon - 99¢ each
- Large Red Seedless Watermelons - $4.99 each
- Large Seeded watermelons - $4.99 each
- Russian large garlic - $9.99/lb
- Large Celery - $2.99 each
- 10 lbs yellow onions - $3.99 each
- 10 lbs red onions - $3.99 each
- Large Sweet Onions - 50¢ each
- Assorted Peppers - 99¢/lb
- Corn - $6.00 a dozen
- 10 lbs Red Potatoes - $4.99 a bag
- 10 lbs Yellow Potatoes - $4.99 a bag
- 10 lbs White Potatoes - $4.99 a bag
- 5 lbs Beets - $2.50 a bag
- 10 lbs Beets - $4.99 a bag
- 5 lbs Carrots - $2.50 a bag
TACOS - TACOS!!!
Don’t miss out on our famous tacos this weekend down on the farm - August 17 & 18. We will have a vegetarian option if you choose. We will only be serving our tacos and nothing else.
It’s going to be a lot of fun and please check out our new parking lot. Follow the signs and you will be happy with the room we have provided for parking.
Find this post on FACEBOOK and like, share, comment "Taco time" and be entered in a draw to win free lunch on us this weekend and 100 lbs of free Tomatoes.
- 3 prizes for lunch
- 3 prizes for tomatoes
Good luck everyone and we look forward to seeing you this weekend down on the farm.
Welcome to Desert Hills Ranch
We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm at the Ashcroft & Cache Creek locations.
Early in the 20th century, settlers of Ashcroft found that its rich volcanic soil produced some of the best produce in the world. They found that as long as you added water to the fertile soil, it would grow nearly anything. Over a hundred years later, we at Desert Hills are committed to bringing you the finest produce available. From the careful selection of only the best seed to the gentle harvesting and packing, we monitor our products every step of the way to ensure you receive the best produce on the market.
Family owned and operated since 1983.
We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm
at the Ashcroft & Cache Creek locations.